Whenever you have an extremely vivid dream, it is only natural to wonder if it has a deeper meaning that you may be seeing on the surface. Many people have sat and evaluated dreams and what their subconscious may be trying to tell them. When you have a vivid dream about a bear, it is no different. Carve Me a Bear is here to talk about bear dreams and what they may mean for you.
While bears are an intimidating and frightening animal for many people, they actually carry with them a great deal of symbolism. They are known to be a symbol of strength, power and independence. If you have been having dreams about bears, rather than fearing the dream, you should be looking at that positive meaning of the dream instead.
Different Dreams About Bears & Their Meaning
There are several ways that you can see a bear in your dreams. Not all of them are filled with fear. Depending on the type of bear in your dream and what is going on, it is believed to have a different meaning. Here are some of the most common dreams about bears and what they could mean for you if you have been experiencing them.
– Seeing a Bear: You don’t always have contact with the bears in your dreams. If you are only seeing a bear off in the distance during your dream without coming into contact with it, it could mean that you have rivalry and opposition in your life. On the other hand, it could also mean that success is coming your way.
– Seeing an Aggressive Bear: An aggressive bear may mean that you are experiencing some sort of anger in your life at this time. You shouldn’t let little things get in your way of happiness.
– Seeing a Peaceful Bear: A peaceful bear is a symbol of independence in your life. That you can take care of yourself without relying on those around you to succeed. You don’t need people to tell you every step to take and would rather tackle any opposition on your own.
– Seeing Yourself as a Bear: Since bears are such a symbol of strength, when you see yourself as one in a dream, it means that you are confident in who you are.
– A Bear Running Away: This dream could mean that you have a tendency to run away from problems in your life. Think about tackling the problems in front of you rather than hiding from them.
Bear Chainsaw Carvings & More in Las Vegas, Nevada, Helena, Montana & Nampa, Idaho
Bears are majestic and adorable creatures at the same time. It is no wonder that people love to have them around their home as decoration and in their yards to welcome guests. If you are looking for the perfect way to incorporate bears into your décor, consider having one carved for you. Carve Me a Bear! Chainsaw Carvings have the creativity and talent needed to create any kind of wood carving you may be looking for. Call us today!