In Las Vegas, it is not uncommon for trees to fall ill, dehydrate or die. Once they are gone, sometimes homeowners arrange for tree removal and sometimes stump grinding, and all that’s left is an unsightly stump and a tripping hazard. Having a professional service remove the stump, or the entire dead tree can prove to be a costly bill indeed. Why not be the envy of your neighbors and turn that tree or stump into an amazing work of garden and landscape art?
Carve Me a Bear! Chainsaw Carvings share how we can blossom the ugly blemish of a dead tree or stump in your yard into an amazing work of art!
We utilize out talents and skills to turn your stumps or dead trees into a custom work of art with a use of a chainsaw! We would like to share a few examples of what that stump, dead tree(s) could potentially become.
– Wood Carved Totem Poles. Have you been intrigued with intricate details of a totem pole? To the tribes that used them, they would often tell a story of key tribal members, the community itself, or be utilized to honor or disgrace society members. Elegant symbols and robust animals can be displayed on your totem pole that was once a dead tree. You can tell your own tells or choose what draws you in.
– Tiki Carvings. Tikis are wooden, novelty representations of ancient hand-carved mythical figures. They tend to have readied stances and stern facial expressions! Imagine how fantastic a custom tiki would look in your yard!
– Carved Chairs or Tables. Stumps can be easily transformed into exquisite chairs or striking tables. Having natural and durable yard furnishings can add charm and practical uses. Gnomes or other playful garden statues can be accessorized around the creative carved furniture or they can serve as your own personal use for a quiet place to relax or to set up your own landscape theme on a carved table.
– Chainsaw Carved Animals. There are many folks who are attracted to animals that the wild or domestic world has to offer. Bears, of course, wolves, lions, dogs, bunnies, squirrels … the list goes on and on to invest in a beautiful carving. Turning that dead tree or unsightly stump into your deep appreciation and fondness of your favorite animal is but a phone call away.
– Wood Flower Pots. A unique use for a tired old stump is having a gifted artist remodel it into beautiful and natural flower pot. Creating a flower pot from an old stump that you are partial to, can accent your garden or landscape. Perhaps an old country looking barrel or flowery carvings adorning a flower pot could be reconstructed from something that was once a nuisance.
– Chainsaw Carved Sport Mascots. Some folks have a favorite team mascot. Translating a dead tree or stump could be something that makes your neighbors envious. Mascots from your child’s school team or a bit of nostalgia from your own high school or college team might be just the thing your yard needs.
– Chainsaw Carving Memorials. When a loved one or close relative dies, whether it be a spouse, best friend, or a pet that is near to your heart; having a memorial close by could be what you need to mourn and grieve. Dead trees or old stumps could be magically transformed to provide you with the memorial designed by your own ideas.
– Wood Carved Family Name or Whimsical Saying Sign. Turning your dead tree or stump into a proud display of your family name could help delivery drivers and party guests find the right home with such an obvious land mark. Perhaps a whimsical saying is more your speed, turn the tree stump into humorous or inspirational thought.
Tree Stump & Decorative Wooden Chainsaw Carvings in Las Vegas Nevada
There are many other creative ideas you can have Carve Me A Bear! Chainsaw Carvings create out of your dead tree or stump. Express your unique creations or pick from our suggestions. No matter your choice, investing in a carving rather than a removal is highly recommended! Contact us today for more info.