With so many animals in the world, there seems to a spirit animal for everyone. Some prefer the domesticated animals, other love the adorable nature of agriculture animals, others the jungle, woodlands, or even sea animals. No matter your preference for these animals often people feel motivated to have a collection for their tribute, especially if they are not domesticated animals or ones we find we have allergies too. With Carve Me A Bear! Chainsaw Carvings, there is a unique and even custom option to add to your gallery, whether you prefer an outside addition or something for your indoor collection, Clark the Carver carves quite a few various animals and also takes custom orders. Though we are readily available to take your orders on your custom animal carvings, today, we at Carve Me A Bear! Chainsaw Carvings would like to share some fun random facts about the various animals found in the world that you may not have known.
Amazing Facts About Animals
– Bears eat honey. No just something from the children’s classic tale of Winnie the Pooh, bears indeed have a soft spot for honey. However, their appetite for honey will also have them consuming the bees and larvae in the beehive as well, giving them a sweet treat with a source of protein. The black and brown bears both will raid beehives.
– Koala’s fingerprints and Dog nose prints. On occasion, the fingerprints of koalas have been confused with a human’s fingerprints at crime scenes as they are very similar. Much like our fingerprints, a dog’s nose print is unique to each individual pup.
– Elephants can’t jump.
– Giraffes. Giraffes are not equipped with vocal chords.
– Sea Otters stick together. To keep from drifting apart, sea hotter will hold hands while sleeping.
– Squirrels help replenish trees. Because squirrels have a tendency to forget where they put their acorns, they are responsible for planting thousands of trees every year. Not only are they eco-friendly, but squirrels will often adopt orphaned or abandoned babies they find.
– Select prisoners will be responsible for a cat or dog. In Washington, selected inmates are paired with cats on death row as a part of a rehabilitation program. This program is both ideal for inmates and cats. A few other state prisons participate in a program that allows selected inmates to help train and raise a puppy for seeing-eye dogs. Many of these inmates appreciate the opportunity to help give back to the community as penance.
– Male pups are naturally gentlemen. As male pups play with the female pups, they will frequently let them win their wrestling match, even when they have the physical and positioning advantages.
– Pandas are protected in China. Killing a panda in China is crime punishable by death.
– Dolphins have names. When dolphins are in captivity, people give these water friends a name, but the dolphins actually have names for each other.
– Seahorses have a partner for life. While these adorable sea creatures select a mate for life, they will intertwine tails during traveling, much like human couples holding hands.
– Crows are more than intellectuals. Most know that crows are among the top intelligent birds and have good memories. But few know that crows are also pranksters and will often play pranks on each other.
Chainsaw Carving Valentine Day Gifts & More in Las Vegas, Nevada, Helena, Montana & Nampa, Idaho
We hope this was a fun look into different animals. Call Carve Me A Bear! Chainsaw Carvings today for your chainsaw carving.